• Welcome to Tekno RC Forums! Are you a Tekno RC fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best Tekno RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Tekno RCs and share your experience!

0 offset Truggy Wheels fit?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

performula

Reaction score
Will zero offset Truggy wheels fit the MT410 or will they hit the hubs? I have some laying around.

Will zero offset Truggy wheels fit the MT410 or will they hit the hubs? I have some laying around.

Standard truggy wheels yes, but that wider stuff from Louise like the T-Rock limits the steering a tiny bit (I have marks on the links to prove it). Not an issue, it's not a racer.

What pinion are you using for truggy wheels? Sounds dumb but I am thinking of racing this thing.
What pinion are you using for truggy wheels? Sounds dumb but I am thinking of racing this thing.

I'm using 18t. Not dumb, I'm within .5 sec from my best lap with the EB48.4. Sure, the track is probably suited to it, but still, nothing to be ashamed and I did not play with the setup like I did on the buggy.
That's on AKA truggy tires thoug, not the Louise ones.

Recent Popular Liked

Back